Reflections on living fit

As a growing, reflective health professional who has committed my life to the love of fitness, it is my hope that you can read and share my triumphs and struggles, as I aim to better my own body and change my small part of the world. Catch the energy; move more today than you did yesterday; inspire someone...just BeFit with me.















Monday, July 23, 2012

Combining Two Loves: Fitness + Crafting

Thanks to the Pinterest craze, everyone has tuned into their crafty side lately. I've always enjoyed crafts and I am definitely frugal (ok, cheap) enough that DIY-ing is one of my favorite hobbies. Now, again thanks to Pinterest, I found a way to combine my cheap/crafty side with my love of exercise: DIY workout tank tops made out of old t-shirts!! If you're like me, your t-shirt drawer will barely close. And half of them I wouldn't wear to workout in (mainly because I don't workout in t-shirts in general). But when I was browsing through the t-shirt collection, I found one perfect for the task at hand: a black/white/gray tie-dye number with weird fitting, wrinkly sleeves. See below for my finished project and directions on how to make your own!




Directions for DIY workout tank-top

No comments:

Post a Comment