Reflections on living fit

As a growing, reflective health professional who has committed my life to the love of fitness, it is my hope that you can read and share my triumphs and struggles, as I aim to better my own body and change my small part of the world. Catch the energy; move more today than you did yesterday; inspire someone...just BeFit with me.















Thursday, June 23, 2011

Like my blog? Follow this one too!


Aside from this blog, I am also a contributing writer to the NIFS Corporate Fitness Management blog. I'm putting in a plug for this blog here, not just because I'm one of the writers, but because there are some GREAT topics that our corporate fitness staff tackles on there each month. Anything from diet and exercise tips, ways to stay motivated, uncovering fitness myths once and for all, to fitness trends and products are all covered in this one blog.

Check it out and become a follower--you will not be disappointed! Link is: http://www.wellness.nifs.org/blog/ or you can access it from my list of favorite blogs on the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment